Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Altamonte Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Within the Florida Hospital System in Orlando of 10 hospitals, our group manages our one. Our EDs in the Florida Hospital System in Central Florida provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department at Florida Hospital Altamonte, part of the Adventist Health System, in sunny Altamonte Springs, Florida.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Established partnership of nearly 50 years with the practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, as well as a short driving distance to both East Coast and West Coast beaches.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10 hours shifts in our 90,000 volume emergency department in a moderate high to high acuity diverse setting.
- Florida Hospital Altamonte has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- You would be joining a well-established program with a partnership with the Florida Hospital System in Orlando of close to 50 years.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Ease of practice with one.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- No state income tax, great cost of living.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago