Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Altamonte Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, Serp, long-term disability and life insurance.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Established partnership of nearly 50 years with the practice.
- Ease of practice with one.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Within the AdventHealth system of 10 hospitals in central Florida, our group manages our one. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- AdventHealth Altamonte has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Altamonte in sunny Altamonte Springs, Florida.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, including east and west coast beaches both within close driving distance to Orlando.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 90,000 volume emergency department in a moderate to high acuity, diverse practice setting.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- No state income tax, great cost of living.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.