Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hollywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you have strong administrative and team building skills and experience as faculty member and building and growing a residency program.
- RVU program.
- This position is employee status with TeamHealth offering full benefits package and paid professional liability insurance.
- We are looking for an experienced leader who will develop and implement a new EM residency program at this Level 1 Trauma Center in south Florida.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our residency program in the emergency department at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Florida.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Double physician coverage.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.