Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hollywood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified.
- Paid CME allowance.
- This position is employee status with TeamHealth offering full benefits package and paid professional liability insurance.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our residency program in the emergency department at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Florida.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you have strong administrative and team building skills and experience as faculty member and building and growing a residency program.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We are looking for an experienced leader who will develop and implement a new EM residency program at this Level 1 Trauma Center in south Florida.
- RVU program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.