Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability with a top rated carrier, including tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV rehydration.
- We are eager to speak with board certified general Pediatricians or Pediatric Emergency physicians who are interested in opportunities with our group.
- Offices are open from 5 PM to 11 PM on weekdays, and from 1 PM to 11 PM on weekends.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- Membership in our exclusive Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of hours of free CME.
- Each is staffed by a team of board certified Pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- Teamhealth offers a great work-life balance that give you quality time with family and time to enjoy the beautiful Gulf Coast!
- After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care currently offers five convenient locations in the Tampa Bay area.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, generous CME and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team at our five After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics in the Tampa Bay, Florida area.
- Hands-on and Supportive leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago