Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each is staffed by a team of board certified Pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- Offices are open from 5 PM to 11 PM on weekdays, and from 1 PM to 11 PM on weekends.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team at our five After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics in the Tampa Bay, Florida area.
- We are eager to speak with board certified general Pediatricians or Pediatric Emergency physicians who are interested in opportunities with our group.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, generous CME and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan.
- After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care currently offers five convenient locations in the Tampa Bay area.
- Membership in our exclusive Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of hours of free CME.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV rehydration.
- Teamhealth offers a great work-life balance that give you quality time with family and time to enjoy the beautiful Gulf Coast!
- Hands-on and Supportive leadership.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- Paid professional liability with a top rated carrier, including tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.