Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West Palm Beach/Wellington) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Malpractice plus tail coverage provided by the group.
- 12 twelve hour shifts a month.
- Wellington is located in Palm Beach County and is considered the top International Equestrian destination.
- Palm Beach County Amenities with easy access to Fort Lauderdale and Miami!
- Highly competitive hourly rate.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Palm Beach/Wellington, FL.
- This area was rated as one of Money Magazine's "Top 100" Best Places to Live.
- Fsed volumes will ramp up from day one and will increase over time.
- Our presence in the region is expanding to the new Free Standing Emergency Department in early 2019.
- Emergency Specialists of Wellington (Esow), an independently owned physician group that serves Wellington Regional Medical Center (Wrmc), is seeking a Florida licensed, Emergency Medicine residency trained physician to work work in a new Free Standing Emergency Department with an established Emergency Medicine group in the Palm Beach area of sunny Florida!
- Plus, with coastal towns such as Palm Beach, Jupiter, and Boca Raton, as well as golfing haven Palm Beach Gardens, you and your family can enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, fish, or dive in the Gulf Stream-warmed waters, or soak up the sunshine on pristine beaches!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.