Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West Palm Beach/Wellington) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Emergency Specialists of Wellington (Esow), an independently owned physician group that serves Wellington Regional Medical Center (Wrmc), is seeking a Florida licensed, Emergency Medicine residency trained physician to work work in a new Free Standing Emergency Department with an established Emergency Medicine group in the Palm Beach area of sunny Florida!
- Plus, with coastal towns such as Palm Beach, Jupiter, and Boca Raton, as well as golfing haven Palm Beach Gardens, you and your family can enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, fish, or dive in the Gulf Stream-warmed waters, or soak up the sunshine on pristine beaches!
- 12 twelve hour shifts a month.
- Palm Beach County Amenities with easy access to Fort Lauderdale and Miami!
- Highly competitive hourly rate.
- This area was rated as one of Money Magazine's "Top 100" Best Places to Live.
- Fsed volumes will ramp up from day one and will increase over time.
- Our presence in the region is expanding to the new Free Standing Emergency Department in early 2019.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Palm Beach/Wellington, FL.
- Malpractice plus tail coverage provided by the group.
- Wellington is located in Palm Beach County and is considered the top International Equestrian destination.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago