Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Multiple Locations) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- We will fly you to work.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- A generous sign-on bonus available.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 7.