Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Number of hospital: 321 ED beds: 50.
- Additional Info.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- EMR system: Meditech (Scribes during day/partial at night).
- Must Have Peds EM Residency.
- 5 Shifts/mo.
- Will accept: BC Peds w/Pems Residency.
- Coverage: Solo (no mid-level).
- Admits 17 - 20%, 2 Needs, PEM docs will be working w/EM Residents.
- Annual Volume: 12k Trauma level designation: Level II.
- Physician shift times: 12 hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 2.