Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Volume: 12k Trauma level designation: Level II.
- Admits 17 - 20%, 2 Needs, PEM docs will be working w/EM Residents.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- Number of hospital: 321 ED beds: 50.
- EMR system: Meditech (Scribes during day/partial at night).
- Will accept: BC Peds w/Pems Residency.
- Coverage: Solo (no mid-level).
- 5 Shifts/mo.
- Must Have Peds EM Residency.
- Physician shift times: 12 hour shifts.
- Additional Info.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 2.