Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Volume: 12k Trauma level designation: Level II.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- Will accept: BC Peds w/Pems Residency.
- Additional Info.
- Number of hospital: 321 ED beds: 50.
- EMR system: Meditech (Scribes during day/partial at night).
- Must Have Peds EM Residency.
- 5 Shifts/mo.
- Physician shift times: 12 hour shifts.
- Coverage: Solo (no mid-level).
- Admits 17 - 20%, 2 Needs, PEM docs will be working w/EM Residents.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 2.