Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed position for an Emergency Medicine Program Director to replace a Director who left on good terms.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Facility is a busy ER with over 80,000 annual visits and a Level II Trauma Center with strong subspecialty backup.
- This is a great educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the Acgme competency areas through quality of didactic and clinical education of the residency program.
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Program Director or Associate Program Director and desire to maintain an active clinical practice in Emergency Medicine.
- Prior experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited emergency medicine program is required.
- Candidates must have current certification in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) and active Atls, BLS, Acls and Pals, plus 16 trauma CME's and 10 stroke CME's.
- Candidates with active and clear Florida license only please.
- The program is in excellent condition and located in suburban Orlando.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.