Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed position for an Emergency Medicine Program Director to replace a Director who left on good terms.
- The program is in excellent condition and located in suburban Orlando.
- Candidates must have current certification in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) and active Atls, BLS, Acls and Pals, plus 16 trauma CME's and 10 stroke CME's.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Program Director or Associate Program Director and desire to maintain an active clinical practice in Emergency Medicine.
- Facility is a busy ER with over 80,000 annual visits and a Level II Trauma Center with strong subspecialty backup.
- Prior experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited emergency medicine program is required.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- This is a great educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the Acgme competency areas through quality of didactic and clinical education of the residency program.
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Candidates with active and clear Florida license only please.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago