Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Apply today!
- Bcem required.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Level III trauma center.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Cerner EMR.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago