Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Apply today!
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Cerner EMR.
- Bcem required.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Level III trauma center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.