Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Cerner EMR.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Apply today!
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Bcem required.
- Level III trauma center.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago