Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Apply today!
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Bcem required.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Cerner EMR.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Level III trauma center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.