Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 Patients per hour average.
- Known as the Red Rose City, it was settled in the 1700s by pioneers from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team.
- Access to Benefits.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Sign On Bonus Available.
- Monthly Stipend for your Administrative Time.
- Support of an organization dedicated to your success as Medical Director!
- Competitive Hourly Compensation for your Clinical Time.
- American Physician Partners is looking for an experienced EM Medical Director at Springs Memorial Hospital.
- Annual ED Volume: 39,000.
- 20 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lancaster, SC.
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- Lancaster is located in the Northcentral part of South Carolina, just south of the North Carolina state line and Charlotte.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM.
- You will find newly constructed neighborhoods and lakefront property to join 4 area golf courses and a relaxed atmosphere with signature Southern Charm.
- Springs Memorial is a 225 bed Hospital located in Lancaster, SC which is 46 miles South of Downtown Charlotte, NC.
- Emergency Department.
- Situated 10 miles east of I-77 near the middle of Lancaster County, the City of Lancaster is the ideal spot to serve as the county seat.
- Lacaster is a growing community, attracting both retirees as well as millenials.
- In turn, the Pennsylvanians traced their city's founders to English areas under the House of Lancaster, which had a red rose as its emblem.
- Priority Scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 16.