Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In turn, the Pennsylvanians traced their city's founders to English areas under the House of Lancaster, which had a red rose as its emblem.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 2 Patients per hour average.
- American Physician Partners is looking for an experienced EM Medical Director at Springs Memorial Hospital.
- You will find newly constructed neighborhoods and lakefront property to join 4 area golf courses and a relaxed atmosphere with signature Southern Charm.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM.
- Sign On Bonus Available.
- Annual ED Volume: 39,000.
- Emergency Department.
- Priority Scheduling.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lancaster, SC.
- Support of an organization dedicated to your success as Medical Director!
- Known as the Red Rose City, it was settled in the 1700s by pioneers from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- Competitive Hourly Compensation for your Clinical Time.
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- Monthly Stipend for your Administrative Time.
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team.
- Access to Benefits.
- Springs Memorial is a 225 bed Hospital located in Lancaster, SC which is 46 miles South of Downtown Charlotte, NC.
- Lancaster is located in the Northcentral part of South Carolina, just south of the North Carolina state line and Charlotte.
- 20 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily.
- Situated 10 miles east of I-77 near the middle of Lancaster County, the City of Lancaster is the ideal spot to serve as the county seat.
- Lacaster is a growing community, attracting both retirees as well as millenials.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago