Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM.
- Springs Memorial is a 225 bed Hospital located in Lancaster, SC which is 46 miles South of Downtown Charlotte, NC.
- Situated 10 miles east of I-77 near the middle of Lancaster County, the City of Lancaster is the ideal spot to serve as the county seat.
- Lacaster is a growing community, attracting both retirees as well as millenials.
- 2 Patients per hour average.
- American Physician Partners is looking for an experienced EM Medical Director at Springs Memorial Hospital.
- Support of an organization dedicated to your success as Medical Director!
- Priority Scheduling.
- Sign On Bonus Available.
- Competitive Hourly Compensation for your Clinical Time.
- Emergency Department.
- You will find newly constructed neighborhoods and lakefront property to join 4 area golf courses and a relaxed atmosphere with signature Southern Charm.
- Access to Benefits.
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- Monthly Stipend for your Administrative Time.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lancaster, SC.
- In turn, the Pennsylvanians traced their city's founders to English areas under the House of Lancaster, which had a red rose as its emblem.
- Lancaster is located in the Northcentral part of South Carolina, just south of the North Carolina state line and Charlotte.
- Annual ED Volume: 39,000.
- Known as the Red Rose City, it was settled in the 1700s by pioneers from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team.
- 20 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 16.