Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priority Scheduling.
- Annual ED Volume: 39,000.
- American Physician Partners is looking for an experienced EM Medical Director at Springs Memorial Hospital.
- Known as the Red Rose City, it was settled in the 1700s by pioneers from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- 2 Patients per hour average.
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM.
- Support of an organization dedicated to your success as Medical Director!
- Competitive Hourly Compensation for your Clinical Time.
- Access to Benefits.
- 20 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily.
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team.
- Sign On Bonus Available.
- Lancaster is located in the Northcentral part of South Carolina, just south of the North Carolina state line and Charlotte.
- You will find newly constructed neighborhoods and lakefront property to join 4 area golf courses and a relaxed atmosphere with signature Southern Charm.
- Lacaster is a growing community, attracting both retirees as well as millenials.
- Situated 10 miles east of I-77 near the middle of Lancaster County, the City of Lancaster is the ideal spot to serve as the county seat.
- Monthly Stipend for your Administrative Time.
- Springs Memorial is a 225 bed Hospital located in Lancaster, SC which is 46 miles South of Downtown Charlotte, NC.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lancaster, SC.
- Emergency Department.
- In turn, the Pennsylvanians traced their city's founders to English areas under the House of Lancaster, which had a red rose as its emblem.
- EMR: Meditech.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 16.