Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- We will fly you to work.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.