Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- We will fly you to work.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.