Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings.
- Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces.
- Hospitalist Program also managed by In Compass.
- 461 Bed Hospital, 42 ED Beds.
- The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at this busy medical center.
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support.
- Anderson, SC is located upstate, only 2 hours from Atlanta.
- Enjoy time off on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
- As a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
- Anderson is a progressive, diverse community of 30,000 located in an urbanized area of 75,000, It is under an hour from Greenville and Clemson University and is a short drive away.
- Level 2 Trauma.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Stroke Center.
- Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to work in a true rural area.
- 80,00 patient ED visits annually.
- IN Compass Health is expanding at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago