Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 80,00 patient ED visits annually.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces.
- The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at this busy medical center.
- IN Compass Health is expanding at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina.
- Stroke Center.
- Level 2 Trauma.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team.
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings.
- Anderson is a progressive, diverse community of 30,000 located in an urbanized area of 75,000, It is under an hour from Greenville and Clemson University and is a short drive away.
- Enjoy time off on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
- Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to work in a true rural area.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Hospitalist Program also managed by In Compass.
- Anderson, SC is located upstate, only 2 hours from Atlanta.
- As a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
- 461 Bed Hospital, 42 ED Beds.
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage.
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.