Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers 8, 9, 10, and 12-hour shifts, providing a flexible schedule that fits your needs and desired work-life balance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- The Pediatric ED sees 18,000 patients annually, offers 10 to 20 hours of physician coverage, and the EMR is Meditech.
- Competitive compensation plus stipend and RVU program.
- We ask that you be board certified in Pediatrics with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- A Level III Trauma Center, the ED see 48,000 patients annually and features 48 hours of physician and scribe coverage, 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and a fast track.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted