Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- PTO, CME with allowance.
- Employed with base compensation.
- Nice work life balance to enjoy the lifestyle of the beautiful gulf coast region.
- Join 4 other physicians and one advanced practice provider.
- Seeking Primary Care and Emergency Medicine Physicians for expanding patient base.
- Regional health system.
- Full medical, retirement, malpractice coverage.
- Location: Well-known community on the Gulf of Mexico nestled between Tampa/St.
- Licensure, dues and subscriptions paid.
- Great schedule and team environment.
- Live where others only get to spend a week a year, if they are lucky!
- Known for its amazing planned communities, beach lifestyle and miles of white sand and sunsets one only sees from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Clinic provides urgent care, occupational medicine and workers compensation services.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Urgent Care Opportunity - Gulf Coast of Florida!
- Pete and Marco Island, FL.
- Possible medical student loan repayment.
- White Sand Beaches and Gulf of Mexico Sunsets!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.