Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- Possible medical student loan repayment.
- Join 4 other physicians and one advanced practice provider.
- Live where others only get to spend a week a year, if they are lucky!
- Known for its amazing planned communities, beach lifestyle and miles of white sand and sunsets one only sees from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Employed with base compensation.
- White Sand Beaches and Gulf of Mexico Sunsets!
- Location: Well-known community on the Gulf of Mexico nestled between Tampa/St.
- Pete and Marco Island, FL.
- PTO, CME with allowance.
- Urgent Care Opportunity - Gulf Coast of Florida!
- Nice work life balance to enjoy the lifestyle of the beautiful gulf coast region.
- Full medical, retirement, malpractice coverage.
- Great schedule and team environment.
- Seeking Primary Care and Emergency Medicine Physicians for expanding patient base.
- Licensure, dues and subscriptions paid.
- Regional health system.
- Clinic provides urgent care, occupational medicine and workers compensation services.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.