Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Regional health system.
- Urgent Care Opportunity - Gulf Coast of Florida!
- Great schedule and team environment.
- Licensure, dues and subscriptions paid.
- Location: Well-known community on the Gulf of Mexico nestled between Tampa/St.
- Known for its amazing planned communities, beach lifestyle and miles of white sand and sunsets one only sees from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- Possible medical student loan repayment.
- White Sand Beaches and Gulf of Mexico Sunsets!
- Full medical, retirement, malpractice coverage.
- Join 4 other physicians and one advanced practice provider.
- Employed with base compensation.
- Seeking Primary Care and Emergency Medicine Physicians for expanding patient base.
- Pete and Marco Island, FL.
- Nice work life balance to enjoy the lifestyle of the beautiful gulf coast region.
- PTO, CME with allowance.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Live where others only get to spend a week a year, if they are lucky!
- Clinic provides urgent care, occupational medicine and workers compensation services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago