Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board eligible applicants must be certified within 5 years of residency.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to help lead our emergency department at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- The Assistant Medical Director will assist leadership in a 57-bed ED with an annual volume of 80,000 and a 17% admission rate.
- This ED features 3 additional triage beds, 60-82 hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Stipend and RVU program.
- Emergency Medicine boarded applicants must have Acls and Atls certifications.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with a completed Emergency Medicine residency, or board certified or board eligible in another specialty with a completed non-Emergency Medicine residency and at least five years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.