Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walterboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certification.
- In addition to excellent sub-specialty back-up, this facility features 36-hours physician coverage, 6-hours daily pediatric coverage and 24-30 Hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- This ED offers 24/7 ultrasound in house and 24/7 Radiologist reads on all imaging.
- Hospitalist and Emergency Medicine physicians at Colleton and its sister facilities are all a part of TeamHealth providing excellent support, collaboration, and access to specialists for our ED patients.
- Board eligible is defined as within 7 years of completing a residency, fellowship or other required training.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- This 19-Bed ED has an annual volume of 38,800 and is currently undergoing renovations that will be complete in 2019.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Colleton Medical Center in Walterboro, South Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.