Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miramar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Join an excellent team of medical staff.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Scribe program.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Health insurance and full benefits package.
- A level III trauma center, this 27-bed ED has an annual volume of 38,700 with medium acuity and a 28% admission rate.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certification.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hospital in beautiful Miramar, Florida!
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This facility boasts a state-of the-art emergency department with 18 hours daily of advanced practice clinician coverage, double physician coverage 12 hours daily and separate Pediatric Emergency Medicine services provided 24 hours daily.
This perm job opening was posted