Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miramar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hospital in beautiful Miramar, Florida!
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A level III trauma center, this 27-bed ED has an annual volume of 38,700 with medium acuity and a 28% admission rate.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Health insurance and full benefits package.
- Scribe program.
- This facility boasts a state-of the-art emergency department with 18 hours daily of advanced practice clinician coverage, double physician coverage 12 hours daily and separate Pediatric Emergency Medicine services provided 24 hours daily.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certification.
- Join an excellent team of medical staff.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.