Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miramar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- A level III trauma center, this 27-bed ED has an annual volume of 38,700 with medium acuity and a 28% admission rate.
- This facility boasts a state-of the-art emergency department with 18 hours daily of advanced practice clinician coverage, double physician coverage 12 hours daily and separate Pediatric Emergency Medicine services provided 24 hours daily.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certification.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Join an excellent team of medical staff.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hospital in beautiful Miramar, Florida!
- Scribe program.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Health insurance and full benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.