Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Pediatric Emergency Department is comprised of 7 beds, sees approximately 21,400 patients per year and provides 24 hours of Pediatric Physician coverage as well as offers 20 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage.
- Quality candidates must be Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow with current Pals OR.
- In the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Plantation provides access to all of South Florida's major attractions and is only 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades, one of the most accessible deep-water seaports on the eastern seaboard.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director.
- Board Certified Pediatrician with Emergency Medicine leadership experience and current Pals.
- Plantation General is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, certified as a Primary Stroke Center, and one of the 3 hospitals in the nation named as a Center of Excellence in Neonatal Services.
- Plantation is centrally located in Broward County (Fort Lauderdale area) with direct access to the Interstate Highway System (I-595, I-75, and I-95) and the Turnpike.
- To join the practice at Plantation General Hospital located.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.