Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plantation is centrally located in Broward County (Fort Lauderdale area) with direct access to the Interstate Highway System (I-595, I-75, and I-95) and the Turnpike.
- Quality candidates must be Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow with current Pals OR.
- Plantation provides access to all of South Florida's major attractions and is only 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades, one of the most accessible deep-water seaports on the eastern seaboard.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director.
- In the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Board Certified Pediatrician with Emergency Medicine leadership experience and current Pals.
- The Pediatric Emergency Department is comprised of 7 beds, sees approximately 21,400 patients per year and provides 24 hours of Pediatric Physician coverage as well as offers 20 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage.
- Plantation General is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, certified as a Primary Stroke Center, and one of the 3 hospitals in the nation named as a Center of Excellence in Neonatal Services.
- To join the practice at Plantation General Hospital located.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services