Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (St Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St Petersburg General Hospital is accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection, accredited Atrial Fibrillation Center and Chest Pain Center (Scpc), Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Community Cancer Center (CoC) and a GYN Robotic Surgery Epicenter.
- In St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Admission Percentage - 12-14%, 8% Peds, and Transfer 2%.
- Hospitalist Program (also run by Envision Physician Services).
- 36-Hours Physician Coverage (7a-7p.
- Volume 44K - 45K visits/year.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at St. Petersburg General Hospital.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified.
- With more than 900 events bring over 10 million people each year to the sunshine city to experience yacht races, triathlons, baseball, basketball, cycling, festivals, cultural exhibits, and music.
- Pacs system & computerized discharge and script writing, electronic physician order entry system, point of care test in the ED.
- St. Petersburg General Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensive emergency care including the area's first seniors emergency service designed to meet the needs of the elderly, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women's services, including obstetrics.
- 216 Bed Hospital, 26 Bed ED with additional 8-bed Fast Track.
- Here surgeons from across the country come to train on the latest GYN robotic techniques.
- It is also designated as a Leader in Healthcare Equality (HRC).
- In Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aboem).
- St. Petersburg has emerged as a top destination for the arts - with the dynamic new Dali Museum opening in 2011, the Dale Chihuly world renowned glass collection, and six art districts.
- The hospital is a Women's Choice Award for Best Emergency Care for four consecutive years and named a Top Workplace five times by the Tampa Bay Times.
- P-Doc Documentation.
- 40-Hour Mid-level Coverage (6a-4p, 10a-8p, 2p-12a, 6p-4a).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.