Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Trinity) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- Features programs and services including.
- Heart & Vascular,.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The Suncoast Parkway is just east of the county and facilitates driving to and from Tampa with ease.
- 55,000 annual patient visits.
- United States Hwy 19 runs through the county, which lies just north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- Physicians to become a part of our prestigious practice at Medical Center of Trinity located in Trinity, Florida.
- Spine & Orthopedics,.
- Emergency Care,.
- Emergency Medicine.
- West Pasco is also conveniently located near such popular destinations as Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal Studios, and Tropicana Field.
- 39-bed ED including Fast Track.
- Cancer Care and.
- West Pasco County is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Medical Center of Trinity, is a ate-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road in Trinity, Florida.
- The facility.
- Women's Health & Obstetrics.
- 52 hours APP coverage.
- 51 hours Physician coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.