Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Trinity) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West Pasco is also conveniently located near such popular destinations as Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal Studios, and Tropicana Field.
- Cancer Care and.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- 55,000 annual patient visits.
- Emergency Care,.
- Heart & Vascular,.
- 52 hours APP coverage.
- Features programs and services including.
- Women's Health & Obstetrics.
- 39-bed ED including Fast Track.
- Medical Center of Trinity, is a ate-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road in Trinity, Florida.
- The facility.
- Emergency Medicine.
- 51 hours Physician coverage.
- Spine & Orthopedics,.
- Physicians to become a part of our prestigious practice at Medical Center of Trinity located in Trinity, Florida.
- United States Hwy 19 runs through the county, which lies just north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- The Suncoast Parkway is just east of the county and facilitates driving to and from Tampa with ease.
- West Pasco County is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services