Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residencies programs in: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Ocala has a year round accessible golf course with private and public availability.
- Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
- With affordable housing,.
- Numerous nearby attractions,.
- Each program is uniquely designed to train residents to their full potential to practice medicine in the 21st Century.
- Meditech EMR.
- Ocala Regional Medical Center (Ormc) is a 200-bed facility located in the heart of Ocala with a medical staff of over 350 physicians.
- Ocala is home to Hits (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) that.
- 15-bed ED.
- Great schools,.
- The hospital is a full-service facility that offers a host of specialized medical services including bariatric surgery, cancer, cardiac and vascular, neurological and rehabilitation services.
- Envision Physician Services, along with Ocala Regional Medical Center, is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians located in Ocala, FL.
- The City is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes.
- Last 8 weeks in the winter.
- Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation.
- No state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida.
- Ocala Health is the primary clinical site for graduate medical education in Ocala, FL, sponsored in collaboration with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- 44 hrs phys cvg + 20 hrs of APP cvg daily.
- 44,000 annual patient visits.
- Level II Trauma Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.