Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- The stand-alone, full service ER, serves both pediatric and adult patients 24 hours a day, John Young Parkway.
- Emergency transportation to Osceola Regional is also available for patients requiring inpatient hospital care, or who need treatment at the main hospital.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Residents of Hunter's Creek and the surrounding area have more convenient access to additional emergency care and other specialized services provided by Osceola Regional's physicians.
- Separate Ambulance Entrance.
- 9 additional ER beds.
- 11-bed ER.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Laboratory services.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) Physician for an opportunity at The Hunter's Creek ER, a department of Osceola Regional Medical Center. The Hunter's Creek freestanding Emergency Department serves more than 300,000 residents and visitors in northern Osceola and southern Orlando counties.
- 25,000 annual visits.
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department with care delivered by physicians specializing in emergency medicine on-site 24/7.
- The ER is fully equipped at the same high level of medical technology as the Emergency Department at Osceola Regional in Kissimmee.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Diagnostic imaging, including CT scanner, ultrasound and X-Ray.
- Designated Trauma Room.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.