Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Residents of Hunter's Creek and the surrounding area have more convenient access to additional emergency care and other specialized services provided by Osceola Regional's physicians.
- 11-bed ER.
- 25,000 annual visits.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) Physician for an opportunity at The Hunter's Creek ER, a department of Osceola Regional Medical Center. The Hunter's Creek freestanding Emergency Department serves more than 300,000 residents and visitors in northern Osceola and southern Orlando counties.
- 9 additional ER beds.
- Diagnostic imaging, including CT scanner, ultrasound and X-Ray.
- Emergency transportation to Osceola Regional is also available for patients requiring inpatient hospital care, or who need treatment at the main hospital.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Designated Trauma Room.
- Separate Ambulance Entrance.
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department with care delivered by physicians specializing in emergency medicine on-site 24/7.
- Laboratory services.
- The ER is fully equipped at the same high level of medical technology as the Emergency Department at Osceola Regional in Kissimmee.
- The stand-alone, full service ER, serves both pediatric and adult patients 24 hours a day, John Young Parkway.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services