Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- Osceola Regional is also home to one of Florida's newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016.
- Ormc is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Must have active Atls, BLS, Acls and Pals.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking a full time EM physician to practice at Osceola Regional Medical Center (Ormc), located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Additional certs required: BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) Residency Trained.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Annually, our combined emergency department visits total nearly 100,000.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- We have become a tertiary care center for the North Florida HCA Division and have two campuses: These include Hunter's Creek and Osceola Regional.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- The emergency department has a separate 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Room.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services