Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking a full time EM physician to practice at Osceola Regional Medical Center (Ormc), located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Ormc is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Must have active Atls, BLS, Acls and Pals.
- The emergency department has a separate 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Room.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- Additional certs required: BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) Residency Trained.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- Annually, our combined emergency department visits total nearly 100,000.
- Osceola Regional is also home to one of Florida's newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- We have become a tertiary care center for the North Florida HCA Division and have two campuses: These include Hunter's Creek and Osceola Regional.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.