Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ormc is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- The emergency department has a separate 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Room.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- Additional certs required: BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) Residency Trained.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- Must have active Atls, BLS, Acls and Pals.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- We have become a tertiary care center for the North Florida HCA Division and have two campuses: These include Hunter's Creek and Osceola Regional.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Osceola Regional is also home to one of Florida's newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- Annually, our combined emergency department visits total nearly 100,000.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking a full time EM physician to practice at Osceola Regional Medical Center (Ormc), located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.