Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meanwhile, the downtown area offers art galleries, restaurants and cultural venues.
- 70,000 annual patient volume.
- It also is home to the impressive National Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels Naval aerobatics team.
- Pensacola's beaches are a must-see, with their white sands and gorgeous waters.
- The Emergency Department was ranked in 2010 among the top 5 percent of E.R.s in the nation.
- Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola provides a 24-hour Emergency Department that includes the region's only comprehensive Trauma Center that is staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening injuries in adults and children.
- Over the course of its history, Pensacola has been ruled by the British, the Spanish, the French, the Confederacy, and the United States.
- Not only is Pensacola the place where all naval pilots train.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Sacred Heart Hospital located in Pensacola, FL.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aboem).
- That ranking was based on a national study of outcomes for Medicare patients with life-threatening conditions.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- " Historic Pensacola Village exhibits the city's story through guided walking tours.
- In addition, when it comes to cities high on aviation, this Northwest Florida city is Top Gun.
- Hence, its nickname of "The City of Five Flags.
- 54-bed ED.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.