Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- That ranking was based on a national study of outcomes for Medicare patients with life-threatening conditions.
- Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola provides a 24-hour Emergency Department that includes the region's only comprehensive Trauma Center that is staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening injuries in adults and children.
- 54-bed ED.
- 70,000 annual patient volume.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aboem).
- Meanwhile, the downtown area offers art galleries, restaurants and cultural venues.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Sacred Heart Hospital located in Pensacola, FL.
- " Historic Pensacola Village exhibits the city's story through guided walking tours.
- In addition, when it comes to cities high on aviation, this Northwest Florida city is Top Gun.
- Hence, its nickname of "The City of Five Flags.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Over the course of its history, Pensacola has been ruled by the British, the Spanish, the French, the Confederacy, and the United States.
- Not only is Pensacola the place where all naval pilots train.
- It also is home to the impressive National Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels Naval aerobatics team.
- The Emergency Department was ranked in 2010 among the top 5 percent of E.R.s in the nation.
- Pensacola's beaches are a must-see, with their white sands and gorgeous waters.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services