Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Temple Terrace) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital serves approximately 120,000 patients each year.
- This would be an opportunity to join the nation's leading emergency medicine group in expanding this system's patient services to the residents of Tampa Bay.
- 24-hour Experienced Scribes.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Gulf Coast in Beautiful Tampa, FL.
- The 22,000-square-foot addition more than doubled the number of rooms in its ER - raising its bed count from 35 to 76 - and created an entirely new entrance for the public.
- Main ED Physician Hours: 5a-1p.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital (BRH) serves approximately 130,rong>.
- Coverage, Main ED 88 hours, Peds 24 hours, and Mid-Level 59 hours.
- Brandon Regional Hospital recently completed phase one of its three-phase emergency room expansion.
- The newly completed first phase includes 40 new exam rooms, including areas for express care, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- 45 Bed ED (29 adults beds, 8 pediatric beds, and 8 fast track beds).
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders or respond to Codes on floor.
- Volume - 120K (20% of this is Peds, worked by separate ED/Peds Physician).
- To keep up with patient demand and needs, the hospital allocated $60M to a multi-phase expansion.
- NEW EM Residency Program slated to begin July 2018.
- Employee Status Contract with Full Benefits.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, is the flagship facility for the West Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.