Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Temple Terrace) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To keep up with patient demand and needs, the hospital allocated $60M to a multi-phase expansion.
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders or respond to Codes on floor.
- This would be an opportunity to join the nation's leading emergency medicine group in expanding this system's patient services to the residents of Tampa Bay.
- Coverage, Main ED 88 hours, Peds 24 hours, and Mid-Level 59 hours.
- The newly completed first phase includes 40 new exam rooms, including areas for express care, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, is the flagship facility for the West Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital serves approximately 120,000 patients each year.
- 45 Bed ED (29 adults beds, 8 pediatric beds, and 8 fast track beds).
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Gulf Coast in Beautiful Tampa, FL.
- Main ED Physician Hours: 5a-1p.
- NEW EM Residency Program slated to begin July 2018.
- Volume - 120K (20% of this is Peds, worked by separate ED/Peds Physician).
- Brandon Regional Hospital recently completed phase one of its three-phase emergency room expansion.
- The 22,000-square-foot addition more than doubled the number of rooms in its ER - raising its bed count from 35 to 76 - and created an entirely new entrance for the public.
- 24-hour Experienced Scribes.
- Employee Status Contract with Full Benefits.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital (BRH) serves approximately 130,rong>.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services