Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus pediatric treatment room and private triage area.
- For more than 35 years, our 201-bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northeast Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services.
- Advanced patient monitoring equipment.
- Radiology Reads: 24 hours (on all studies).
- Contributing to the success of our community is the way businesses, City government, and citizens work together to make Tampa a better place to live.
- In Tampa, Florida.
- Tampa's economy is founded on a diverse base that includes tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, health care, government, technology, and the port of Tampa.
- It is located on the west coast of Florida, approximately of Miami, of Jacksonville, and 20 miles northeast of St. Petersburg.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at Tampa Community Hospital located.
- The City of Tampa is the largest city in Hillsborough County, is the county seat and is the third most populous city in Florida.
- Annual ED volume of 22,000 visits.
- Our medical staff includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing dozens of medical specialties.
- With a team of 500 dedicated employees and more than aff, our hospital is equipped with the expertise to provide a wide array of health services.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Admission Rate: 20%.
- We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service.
- Interventional Cardiology/Stemi Coverage.
- 21-bed ED (7 Fast Track, 12 main and 2 psych).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.