Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a team of 500 dedicated employees and more than aff, our hospital is equipped with the expertise to provide a wide array of health services.
- For more than 35 years, our 201-bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northeast Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services.
- Plus pediatric treatment room and private triage area.
- Advanced patient monitoring equipment.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- Our medical staff includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing dozens of medical specialties.
- Radiology Reads: 24 hours (on all studies).
- The City of Tampa is the largest city in Hillsborough County, is the county seat and is the third most populous city in Florida.
- Interventional Cardiology/Stemi Coverage.
- Admission Rate: 20%.
- It is located on the west coast of Florida, approximately of Miami, of Jacksonville, and 20 miles northeast of St. Petersburg.
- In Tampa, Florida.
- Tampa's economy is founded on a diverse base that includes tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, health care, government, technology, and the port of Tampa.
- We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service.
- Contributing to the success of our community is the way businesses, City government, and citizens work together to make Tampa a better place to live.
- Annual ED volume of 22,000 visits.
- 21-bed ED (7 Fast Track, 12 main and 2 psych).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at Tampa Community Hospital located.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services