Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In Tampa, Florida.
- Contributing to the success of our community is the way businesses, City government, and citizens work together to make Tampa a better place to live.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at Tampa Community Hospital located.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service.
- Tampa's economy is founded on a diverse base that includes tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, health care, government, technology, and the port of Tampa.
- For more than 35 years, our 201-bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northeast Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services.
- Our medical staff includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing dozens of medical specialties.
- With a team of 500 dedicated employees and more than aff, our hospital is equipped with the expertise to provide a wide array of health services.
- Plus pediatric treatment room and private triage area.
- Admission Rate: 20%.
- Advanced patient monitoring equipment.
- 21-bed ED (7 Fast Track, 12 main and 2 psych).
- Radiology Reads: 24 hours (on all studies).
- Interventional Cardiology/Stemi Coverage.
- It is located on the west coast of Florida, approximately of Miami, of Jacksonville, and 20 miles northeast of St. Petersburg.
- The City of Tampa is the largest city in Hillsborough County, is the county seat and is the third most populous city in Florida.
- Annual ED volume of 22,000 visits.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.