Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits, 401k, all expenses paid leadership conferences, 1099 status as a clinician and W2 for leadership duties!
- Conveniently located approximately an hour away from the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay metropolitan area allows for the perfect work/life balance!
- Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, abundance of aquatic activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Emergency Room has 36 beds including 6 beds in fast-track and sees an annual patient volume of 42,000 (approx 2 pph).
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice with at least 24 months of Emergency Room, have previous leadership / administrative experience, a proven track record of implementing metrics/goals, strong administrative and team building skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- We are currently searching for the perfect Emergency Room Medical Director to join us at Citrus Memorial Hospital in the Tampa Bay area.
- This charming.
- Hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage, Scribes, above market pay rates, competitive monthly stipend, CME allowance, medical/dental/vision/etc.
- Provides 36.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services