Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently searching for the perfect Emergency Room Medical Director to join us at Citrus Memorial Hospital in the Tampa Bay area.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, abundance of aquatic activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Emergency Room has 36 beds including 6 beds in fast-track and sees an annual patient volume of 42,000 (approx 2 pph).
- Provides 36.
- Hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage, Scribes, above market pay rates, competitive monthly stipend, CME allowance, medical/dental/vision/etc.
- Conveniently located approximately an hour away from the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay metropolitan area allows for the perfect work/life balance!
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice with at least 24 months of Emergency Room, have previous leadership / administrative experience, a proven track record of implementing metrics/goals, strong administrative and team building skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Benefits, 401k, all expenses paid leadership conferences, 1099 status as a clinician and W2 for leadership duties!
- This charming.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.