Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Room has 36 beds including 6 beds in fast-track and sees an annual patient volume of 42,000 (approx 2 pph).
- Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida. Qualified candidates must be Board Certified: Family Practice or Internal Medicine with at least 24 months of current ER.
- Experience OR Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem),with.
- Conveniently located approximately an hour away from the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay metropolitan area allows for the perfect work/life balance!
- Hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage, Scribes and above market pay rates!
- Acls, and Pals.
- Provides 36.
- This charming.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, abundance of aquatic activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.