Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Room has 36 beds including 6 beds in fast-track and sees an annual patient volume of 42,000 (approx 2 pph).
- This charming.
- Provides 36.
- Acls, and Pals.
- Experience OR Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem),with.
- Conveniently located approximately an hour away from the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay metropolitan area allows for the perfect work/life balance!
- Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, abundance of aquatic activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage, Scribes and above market pay rates!
- Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida. Qualified candidates must be Board Certified: Family Practice or Internal Medicine with at least 24 months of current ER.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services