Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage, Scribes and above market pay rates!
- Emergency Room has 36 beds including 6 beds in fast-track and sees an annual patient volume of 42,000 (approx 2 pph).
- Provides 36.
- Experience OR Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem),with.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, abundance of aquatic activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- Acls, and Pals.
- Conveniently located approximately an hour away from the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay metropolitan area allows for the perfect work/life balance!
- This charming.
- Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida. Qualified candidates must be Board Certified: Family Practice or Internal Medicine with at least 24 months of current ER.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.