Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Largo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital features a wide of comprehensive programs including behavioral health, Florida Breast Institute, cardiovascular services including a certified Afib & Heart Rhythm Center (Scpc), clinical research, Company Care occupational health, emergency care, imaging and diagnostic services, knee care at the Florida Knee and Orthopedic Pavilion, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, spine and neurological care at the Florida Spine & Neuro Center and weight loss/bariatric surgery at the Florida Bariatric Centers.
- Additional ER Campuses.
- 27-bed ED at LMC 14th Street Campus.
- Daily Coverage: 40 physician hours & 36 APP Hours.
- Scribes (Experienced 24-hour).
- Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at Largo Medical Center located in.
- The Graduate Medical Education program is the home to one of the largest osteopathic teaching program in the southeastern United States and is affiliated with Nova Southeastern University and the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine.
- Largo Medical Center(LMC) is an all private room, 425-bed statutory teaching hospital serving Tampa Bay area residents from three locations in Pinellas County.
- 18-bed ED at LMC Indian Rocks Rd Campus (Including 4 Behavioral Health ER beds).
- 36,000 annual patient visits.
- Quality candidates must be BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) residency trained in emergency medicine.
- Largo, Florida.
- The hospital provides medical care for the residents of Largo, Clearwater, Seminole, and many of the Gulf Coast beach communities.
- Largo Medical Center is a 425-bed teaching hospital with three campuses, Largo Medical Center, Indian Rocks ER and Clearwater ER.
- Largo Medical Center is an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency.
- EMR: Meditech Pdcoc.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.