Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Private physician work space.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Staff Physician to join our team at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- State of the Art modern ED design.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- TOP ten facilities for quality of all HCA Hospitals in the country.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- 18,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- EMR with Voice Recognition.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we can achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- APP support during peak hours.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services