Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State of the Art modern ED design.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- APP support during peak hours.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- EMR with Voice Recognition.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we can achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- TOP ten facilities for quality of all HCA Hospitals in the country.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- 18,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Staff Physician to join our team at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- Private physician work space.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.