Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10-Bed ED.
- State of the Art modern ED design.
- TOP ten facilities for quality of all HCA Hospitals in the country.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Private physician work space.
- 18,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- APP support during peak hours.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Staff Physician to join our team at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- EMR with Voice Recognition.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we can achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.