Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Fwbmc is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and London.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at Ft.
- With its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA created a new format for hospital care in America.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle of Northwest Florida.
- Walton Beach Medical Center.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) is required.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- 40,000 Bonus Package available.
- There is 46 hours of physician coverage and 8-10 hours of pediatrics plus 36 hours of AAP coverage daily.
- 257-bed facility, 6 physician program w/midlevel support, Block schedule, ICU Rounding, Critical care sub-specialty support, and State-of-the-art post patient rehab center.
- As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Level II Adult Cardiovascular Center and a licensed Psychiatric Treatment Center, the Emergency Department offers the most comprehensive inventory of services in the tri-county area.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services