Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 40,000 Bonus Package available.
- Located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle of Northwest Florida.
- Fwbmc is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and London.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) is required.
- As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Level II Adult Cardiovascular Center and a licensed Psychiatric Treatment Center, the Emergency Department offers the most comprehensive inventory of services in the tri-county area.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- With its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA created a new format for hospital care in America.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at Ft.
- There is 46 hours of physician coverage and 8-10 hours of pediatrics plus 36 hours of AAP coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- 257-bed facility, 6 physician program w/midlevel support, Block schedule, ICU Rounding, Critical care sub-specialty support, and State-of-the-art post patient rehab center.
- Walton Beach Medical Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.