Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New 20-Bed Adult Emergency Department and 5-Bed Fast Track.
- Broward Health Imperial Point is a Member of Broward Health, a 4-hospital system with facilities located throughout the Greater Fort Lauderdale area.
- Rooms, family waiting area and new senior-friendly patient rooms are now available.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- And must possess current Acls, Pals and a Professional Society Membership.
- The department also features a Primary Stroke Center certified by the Joint Commission, behavioral health treatment area, designated critical care treatment.
- This modern facility boasts 20 treatment rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology as well as some of the luxuries of home.
- Be BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem).
- 36 hours physician coverage daily and 24 hours advanced provider coverage daily.
- 41K annual ED visits with 20% admit rate.
- A respected leader in healthcare since its founding in 1938, Broward Health Imperial Point's mission has remained constant over the decades: to provide all the people in Broward County with the best possible medical care.
- Candidates must.
- Emergency Physicians for Broward Health Imperial Point in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Cerner Documentation.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services