Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner Documentation.
- New 20-Bed Adult Emergency Department and 5-Bed Fast Track.
- Rooms, family waiting area and new senior-friendly patient rooms are now available.
- Broward Health Imperial Point is a Member of Broward Health, a 4-hospital system with facilities located throughout the Greater Fort Lauderdale area.
- A respected leader in healthcare since its founding in 1938, Broward Health Imperial Point's mission has remained constant over the decades: to provide all the people in Broward County with the best possible medical care.
- 41K annual ED visits with 20% admit rate.
- 36 hours physician coverage daily and 24 hours advanced provider coverage daily.
- Candidates must.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- And must possess current Acls, Pals and a Professional Society Membership.
- This modern facility boasts 20 treatment rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology as well as some of the luxuries of home.
- Emergency Physicians for Broward Health Imperial Point in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The department also features a Primary Stroke Center certified by the Joint Commission, behavioral health treatment area, designated critical care treatment.
- Be BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.