Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians in Windber, PA.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- To bring the most advanced medical science to bear on illness and injury.
- For over 100 years, our hospital has been serving our patients with the highest level of quality care and customer service.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Excellent rate.
- To bring creativity and fresh ideas to the pursuit improving life and health Benefits and Compensation.
- To treat those we serve as we would guests or loved ones.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 10,000 annual ED volume.
- Envision Physician Services Benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Our philosophy of patient centered care helps to improve the quality of life by healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- While offering all the latest technology found in only the best community-based hospitals, the people of Windber Medical Center understand that the true power of healing lies not only in the tools of medicine, but in the hearts of the people providing the care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- To use our skills and resources to help others.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- We are looking for Emergency Medicine.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certification.
- We strive to exceed your expectations by providing you with top quality care in a comfortable, home-like environment.
- Working with one Regional Manager for all questions/concerns and scheduling instead of numerous people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- ED experience.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- To focus first on overall health in order to reduce the need to treat disease.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services