Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Full or Part Time Positions Available.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" Rated Professional Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- From the history of Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park to Beans Creek Winery and the Bonaroo music festival, Manchester has something for everyone.
- 11,300 Annual ED Visits.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Atls preferred.
- ED Experience.
- Unity Medical Center is a 49-bed acute care hospital located in Manchester, TN.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- We are seeking Full and Part-Time Physicians for Unity Medical Center in Manchester, TN.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Dedicated to providing the utmost in care to the community, UMC brought the first Women's Health Clinic to the area and continues to make tremendous strides in becoming the community hospital for the people of Manchester.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Acls, Pals, and BLS.
- Manchester, TN is located 60 miles southeast of Nashville and 40 miles northwest of Chattanooga.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- TN Medical License.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services