Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Combination of base, RVUs and incentives averaging around $200-$220 an hour.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join a hospital managed group of 30+ working in the largest Emergency Department in Florida.
- There are 8 individual, clinically designated units made up of 110 treatment rooms, with 90,000+ patient visits a year.
- Facility: A Level II Trauma center with 24/7 trauma surgery coverage, 365 days a year.
- Combination of 12 hour and 8 hour shifts (about a third of the time) to offer a great work/life balance.
- Location: Just over an hour to Orlando and Jacksonville on the Florida Atlantic coast is an amazing resort city with over 23 miles of beautiful sandy beaches.
- The facility is a 89,000 sq.
- EMR is Meditech/Dragon.
- Rooftop helipad.
- Group has sovereign immunity for malpractice.
- Full time position is 1660 hours a year.
- A wonderful blend of easy the easy beach lifestyle and world-class arts and entertainment events.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- State of the art emergency department with a 4500 sq.
- With 60,000+ residents and over 500,000 in the metro area, it is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, excellent schools and a plethora of entertainment options nearby.
- Area's only Ped and OB emergency rooms.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.