Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are eager to speak with Board Certified General Pediatricians or Pediatric Emergency physicians who are interested in opportunities with our group.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team at our five After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
- Offices are open from 5 PM to 11 PM on weekdays, and from 1 PM to 11 PM on weekends.
- Each is staffed by a team of Board Certified Pediatricians and Advanced Practice Clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- Benefits available.
- After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care currently offers five convenient locations in the Tampa Bay area.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- RVU program.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV rehydration.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 7.