Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Offices are open from 5 PM to 11 PM on weekdays, and from 1 PM to 11 PM on weekends.
- After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care currently offers five convenient locations in the Tampa Bay area.
- RVU program.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team at our five After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
- Each is staffed by a team of Board Certified Pediatricians and Advanced Practice Clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- We are eager to speak with Board Certified General Pediatricians or Pediatric Emergency physicians who are interested in opportunities with our group.
- Benefits available.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV rehydration.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 7.