Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services.
- Each is staffed by a team of Board Certified Pediatricians and Advanced Practice Clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians.
- Offices are open from 5 PM to 11 PM on weekdays, and from 1 PM to 11 PM on weekends.
- Benefits available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team at our five After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- RVU program.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV rehydration.
- We are eager to speak with Board Certified General Pediatricians or Pediatric Emergency physicians who are interested in opportunities with our group.
- After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care currently offers five convenient locations in the Tampa Bay area.
This perm job opening was posted