Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palatka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status, sign-on bonus and relocation bonus available.
- The hospital offers a 10-bed Intensive/Critical Care Unit, Step-Down Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Lab, medical and surgical units, family birthplace center, and more.
- Scribe program.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Abem or Aobem, or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with 5 years recent EM experience.
- Our ED has approximately 41,000 annual patient visits and 18 ED beds.
- Putnam Community Medical Center is a 99-bed, acute care facility.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka, Florida.
- Medical scribes are available.
- We staff 36 hours of daily Physician and 24 hours of daily Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted