Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palatka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Independent contractor status, sign-on bonus and relocation bonus available.
- Putnam Community Medical Center is a 99-bed, acute care facility.
- Scribe program.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Abem or Aobem, or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with 5 years recent EM experience.
- We staff 36 hours of daily Physician and 24 hours of daily Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- Medical scribes are available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka, Florida.
- The hospital offers a 10-bed Intensive/Critical Care Unit, Step-Down Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Lab, medical and surgical units, family birthplace center, and more.
- Our ED has approximately 41,000 annual patient visits and 18 ED beds.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 8.