Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monthly Assistant Medical Director stipend.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- Heliport services.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, with current Acls, Atls, NIH, and Pals certifications required.
- Physician shifts for this position are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Its recently renovated ED features dedicated CT, X-Ray and Ultrasound.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team as the Assistant Medical Director at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- And is adding a residency program along with level I trauma designation.
- Full sub-specialty back up.
- Competitive compensation and scribe program.
- This facility is a 463-bed hospital providing a full continuum of quality health services for West Palm Beach since 1938.
- Excellent advanced practice clinician and nursing staff.
- The ED has an average of 41,016 annual adult visits with a 25% admission rate and 36 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Quick care is also staffed for 12 hours.
- A full roster of specialists.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 29.