Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician shifts are 7 AM to 7 PM, 12 PM to 12 AM, and 7 PM to 7 AM We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, with current Acls, Atls, NIH, and Pals certifications required.
- Competitive compensation and scribe program.
- There are over 1,aff to assist visitors to St. Mary's.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- We staff 36 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- There is an average of 41,016 annual adult visits with a 25% admission rate.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- Excellent advanced practice clinician and nursing staff.
- Our facility is a 463-bed level II hospital, and has been providing services for West Palm Beach since 1938.
- Its full continuum of quality health care services meets the needs of the Palm Beach community.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Quick care is also staffed for 12 hours.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Full sub-specialty back up.
- ED dedicated CT, X-Ray and Ultrasound with a full roster of specialists, as well as heliport services.
- Our ED renovation is adding a residency program along with level I trauma.
This perm job opening was posted