Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full sub-specialty back up.
- Monthly Assistant Medical Director stipend.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team as the Assistant Medical Director at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- A full roster of specialists.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, with current Acls, Atls, NIH, and Pals certifications required.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- And is adding a residency program along with level I trauma designation.
- This facility is a 463-bed hospital providing a full continuum of quality health services for West Palm Beach since 1938.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Its recently renovated ED features dedicated CT, X-Ray and Ultrasound.
- The ED has an average of 41,016 annual adult visits with a 25% admission rate and 36 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Heliport services.
- Physician shifts for this position are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Competitive compensation and scribe program.
- Excellent advanced practice clinician and nursing staff.
- Quick care is also staffed for 12 hours.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 29.