Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team as the Assistant Medical Director at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Its recently renovated ED features dedicated CT, X-Ray and Ultrasound.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, with current Acls, Atls, NIH, and Pals certifications required.
- The ED has an average of 41,016 annual adult visits with a 25% admission rate and 36 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- A full roster of specialists.
- Competitive compensation and scribe program.
- Full sub-specialty back up.
- Monthly Assistant Medical Director stipend.
- And is adding a residency program along with level I trauma designation.
- Excellent advanced practice clinician and nursing staff.
- Heliport services.
- Physician shifts for this position are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Quick care is also staffed for 12 hours.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- This facility is a 463-bed hospital providing a full continuum of quality health services for West Palm Beach since 1938.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted