Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Winter Haven has a 51-bed ED with fast track.
- Stipend available.
- Our medium patient acuity hospital has an admission rate of 25%, offers off-site radiology reads, and we utilize EMR Cerner Charting.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Our 468-bed facility has an annual ED volume of 74,000.
- We provide 60 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 40 hour of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine with Acls certification.
- RVU Program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted