Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Stipend available.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Winter Haven has a 51-bed ED with fast track.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida.
- Double physician coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- We provide 60 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 40 hour of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine with Acls certification.
- Our 468-bed facility has an annual ED volume of 74,000.
- Our medium patient acuity hospital has an admission rate of 25%, offers off-site radiology reads, and we utilize EMR Cerner Charting.
- RVU Program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.