Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing 3 to 5 shifts per month.
- Per 12 hour days.
- Coughs, colds, sore throat.
- Rashes, skin irritations.
- Dehydration, headaches.
- Location: Northern SC.
- Minor burns/injuries.
- Mild asthma,allergic reactions, animal bites.
- Businesses can send employees at their convenience to a close location or quick Department of Transportation exams, drug testing, employee physical and treatment of minor work-related injuries.
- Ear infections.
- Flu Vaccines.
- School, work & camp physicals.
- Fever, flu, stomach aches.
- Specialty Needed: FP BC or BE.
- Sprains, strains, broken bones.
- Testing, pregnancy and strep throat.
- Occupational Medicine.
- Patient Volume: 28-30 pts.
- Minor lacerations, wound care.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.