Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Testing, pregnancy and strep throat.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care.
- Flu Vaccines.
- Minor lacerations, wound care.
- Fever, flu, stomach aches.
- School, work & camp physicals.
- Per 12 hour days.
- Dehydration, headaches.
- Coughs, colds, sore throat.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing 3 to 5 shifts per month.
- Specialty Needed: FP BC or BE.
- Ear infections.
- Patient Volume: 28-30 pts.
- Sprains, strains, broken bones.
- Businesses can send employees at their convenience to a close location or quick Department of Transportation exams, drug testing, employee physical and treatment of minor work-related injuries.
- Location: Northern SC.
- Occupational Medicine.
- Minor burns/injuries.
- Mild asthma,allergic reactions, animal bites.
- Rashes, skin irritations.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 20.