Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rashes, skin irritations.
- Sprains, strains, broken bones.
- Patient Volume: 28-30 pts.
- Flu Vaccines.
- Occupational Medicine.
- Minor burns/injuries.
- Businesses can send employees at their convenience to a close location or quick Department of Transportation exams, drug testing, employee physical and treatment of minor work-related injuries.
- Location: Northern SC.
- Testing, pregnancy and strep throat.
- Minor lacerations, wound care.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care.
- Specialty Needed: FP BC or BE.
- Dehydration, headaches.
- Coughs, colds, sore throat.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing 3 to 5 shifts per month.
- Mild asthma,allergic reactions, animal bites.
- School, work & camp physicals.
- Fever, flu, stomach aches.
- Per 12 hour days.
- Ear infections.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 20.