Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing 3 to 5 shifts per month.
- Specialty Needed: FP BC or BE.
- School, work & camp physicals.
- Fever, flu, stomach aches.
- Ear infections.
- Testing, pregnancy and strep throat.
- Flu Vaccines.
- Minor burns/injuries.
- Patient Volume: 28-30 pts.
- Businesses can send employees at their convenience to a close location or quick Department of Transportation exams, drug testing, employee physical and treatment of minor work-related injuries.
- Occupational Medicine.
- Location: Northern SC.
- Mild asthma,allergic reactions, animal bites.
- Per 12 hour days.
- Coughs, colds, sore throat.
- Sprains, strains, broken bones.
- Minor lacerations, wound care.
- Dehydration, headaches.
- Rashes, skin irritations.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 20.