Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Quincy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- Physicians need to be Board Certified in a Primary Care specialty with significant Emergency Medicine experience.
- Scribe coverage is available for 12-hours daily from 11 am to 11 pm.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- We offer an excellent compensation model, as well as sign-on and relocation bonuses.
- TeamHealth is presently looking for a physician to join our Emergency Department team at Capital Regional Medical Center Gadsden Campus in Quincy, Florida.
- Flexible schedule.
- This free standing facility is staffed by experienced emergency room physicians as well as nurses and technicians highly trained in providing emergency care.
- Immediate healthcare needs met onsite, without sacrificing access to appropriate medical technology.
- Capital Regional Medical Center is proud to bring high quality emergency medical care to Gadsden County and Surrounding area.
- We provide Advanced Practice Clinician coverage 8 hours per day.
- Advanced Practice Clinician hours are 2 pm to 10 pm.
- This facility is also equipped with state of the art medical technology, lab services and radiology including x-ray and CT.
- Physician hours are two 12-hour shifts daily from 7 am to 7 pm, or 7 am to 7 pm.
- Our facility is a 12-bed freestanding facility with an annual volume of 15,000.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago