Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Multiple Locations) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We will fly you to work.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations team in our Emergency Department at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- A generous sign-on bonus available.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago