Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide 36 to 41 hours of Physician coverage, as well as 30 hours Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- North Shore has a 26% admission rate and 24-hours availability for Radiology.
- Quality incentive program.
- We offer a fully implemented scribe program.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our 36-bed fast track ED has a 53,600 annual patient volume.
- Relocation bonus.
- Scheduled shifts are 7 am to 7 pm, 12 to 12 and 2 pm to 2 am, with Advanced Practice Clinician weekend coverage from 3 pm to 1 am.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Emergency Department team at North Shore Medical Center in Miami, Florida.
- Our facility utilizes MedHost electronic medical record and has a brand new Cath lab.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago