Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pembroke Pines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Physician shift times are scheduled 7 am to 7 pm, 10:30 am to 10:30 pm, and 7 pm to 7 am.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Board Eligible candidates must become certified within five years of initial staff appointment, with current Acls certification required.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage is 6 am to 6 pm, and 5 pm to 5 am.
- Memorial Hospital has a 15 to 20% admission rate and custom template documentation system.
- We provide 12 hours daily double Physician coverage in the main ED.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Memorial Hospital in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, as well as EM residency trained.
- Great health benefits.
- Memorial Hospital has a 13-bed ED with 43,000 annual patient visits, including at 7-bed fast track.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago