Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hours of Pediatric coverage.
- 42 beds, including 5 in fast-track, 3 new trauma bays (one pediatric) & 5 additional monitored beds.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- Must have completed an EM Residency and Board Certified within 5 years.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Level II Trauma Center (with Level I in the near future).
- Pierce along the Treasure Coast area of Florida.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- We are pleased to announce our newly increased pay rates and a $40,000 Sign On Bonus for full-time physicians!
- 66 hours of main ER physician coverage on average.
- Independent contractor status.
- Lawnwood Regional Center is a Level II Trauma Center that treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- 80,000 ER visits per year (including Pediatric visits).
- 32 hours of midlevel coverage.
- To become part of our prestigious Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in located in Ft.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- 26% admission rate.
- 2 pph.
- 24/7 intensivists.
- It is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm, located 120 miles north of Miami.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Situated on the " Treasure Coast ", named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.