Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 66 hours of main ER physician coverage on average.
- We are pleased to announce our newly increased pay rates and a $40,000 Sign On Bonus for full-time physicians!
- Pierce along the Treasure Coast area of Florida.
- Lawnwood Regional Center is a Level II Trauma Center that treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Independent contractor status.
- 2 pph.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- To become part of our prestigious Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in located in Ft.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- 12 hours of Pediatric coverage.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- It is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm, located 120 miles north of Miami.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Must have completed an EM Residency and Board Certified within 5 years.
- 80,000 ER visits per year (including Pediatric visits).
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Level II Trauma Center (with Level I in the near future).
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Situated on the " Treasure Coast ", named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- 26% admission rate.
- 24/7 intensivists.
- 42 beds, including 5 in fast-track, 3 new trauma bays (one pediatric) & 5 additional monitored beds.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- 32 hours of midlevel coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.