Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- 42 beds, including 5 in fast-track, 3 new trauma bays (one pediatric) & 5 additional monitored beds.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- 66 hours of main ER physician coverage on average.
- Pierce along the Treasure Coast area of Florida.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- Lawnwood Regional Center is a Level II Trauma Center that treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- 12 hours of Pediatric coverage.
- It is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm, located 120 miles north of Miami.
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Independent contractor status.
- 32 hours of midlevel coverage.
- Situated on the " Treasure Coast ", named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- We are pleased to announce our newly increased pay rates and a $40,000 Sign On Bonus for full-time physicians!
- To become part of our prestigious Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in located in Ft.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Level II Trauma Center (with Level I in the near future).
- 24/7 intensivists.
- 2 pph.
- Must have completed an EM Residency and Board Certified within 5 years.
- 26% admission rate.
- 80,000 ER visits per year (including Pediatric visits).
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.