Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Must have completed an EM Residency and Board Certified within 5 years.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- 24/7 intensivists.
- Lawnwood Regional Center is a Level II Trauma Center that treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- 42 beds, including 5 in fast-track, 3 new trauma bays (one pediatric) & 5 additional monitored beds.
- 80,000 ER visits per year (including Pediatric visits).
- Independent contractor status.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- 2 pph.
- 32 hours of midlevel coverage.
- To become part of our prestigious Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in located in Ft.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Pierce along the Treasure Coast area of Florida.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Level II Trauma Center (with Level I in the near future).
- 12 hours of Pediatric coverage.
- We are pleased to announce our newly increased pay rates and a $40,000 Sign On Bonus for full-time physicians!
- 66 hours of main ER physician coverage on average.
- Situated on the " Treasure Coast ", named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- It is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm, located 120 miles north of Miami.
- 26% admission rate.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services