Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Central and East Coast
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central and East Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flu Shot Required.
- Board and Cert.
- Physician Hours of Coverage: 60 Hrs / Day.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Physician Shift Times:6a-5p,8a-7p.
- ED physicians don't write complete admission orders, they just write" admit to" orders, which include diagnosis, bed type and name of the attending.
- Annual Patient Volume: 74K.
- Abem, Aobem - EM Residency Trained (will consider true EM Board Eligible).
- APC Hours of Coverage: 40 Hrs / Day.
- ED Bed Count: 40.
- Certs: Acls.
- EMR (both for patient charting and order entry): Cerner.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Sep 20.