Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Central and East Coast
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central and East Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED physicians don't write complete admission orders, they just write" admit to" orders, which include diagnosis, bed type and name of the attending.
- ED Bed Count: 40.
- Annual Patient Volume: 74K.
- APC Hours of Coverage: 40 Hrs / Day.
- Flu Shot Required.
- Physician Hours of Coverage: 60 Hrs / Day.
- Certs: Acls.
- Physician Shift Times:6a-5p,8a-7p.
- Board and Cert.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Abem, Aobem - EM Residency Trained (will consider true EM Board Eligible).
- EMR (both for patient charting and order entry): Cerner.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Sep 20.