Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
Central and East Coast
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central and East Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED Bed Count: 40.
- Annual Patient Volume: 74K.
- Flu Shot Required.
- Abem, Aobem - EM Residency Trained (will consider true EM Board Eligible).
- APC Hours of Coverage: 40 Hrs / Day.
- Physician Hours of Coverage: 60 Hrs / Day.
- Certs: Acls.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Physician Shift Times:6a-5p,8a-7p.
- EMR (both for patient charting and order entry): Cerner.
- ED physicians don't write complete admission orders, they just write" admit to" orders, which include diagnosis, bed type and name of the attending.
- Board and Cert.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Sep 20.