Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orange Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking certified or prepared Abem/Aobem physician for brand new Normandy Freestanding ED in Jacksonville, Florida, part of the Orange Park Medical Center.
- Top rated beach clubs from the Lodge and Club to the Cabana Club make living here fun and exciting.
- Jacksonville is also home to the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars and the professional soccer team Jacksonville Armada!
- Independent contractor status, full-time minimum 120 hours/month, sign on bonus and relocation bonus available.
- Construction will begin 2018 and facility is slated to open January 2019.
- Projected to start with approx 55 patients per day.
- Here you will also find elegant shopping and fine dining as well as some of the highest sand dunes in Florida!
- It is the largest deepwater port in the south and second largest on the United States east coast.
- " Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
- A short drive southeast from Memorial Hospital is Ponte Vedra Beach, home of the PGA Tour and The Players Championship (TPC) which are played at TPC Sawgrass, home of the famous 17th-hole island green.
- Facility is 10,800 square foot and ED will be open 24/7 with 10 beds.
- Amelia Island is named among the top 10 North American islands by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards for seven consecutive years and is also recognized as a Top 25 Island in the World!
- Another short drive northeast from Memorial Hospital is Amelia Island.
- Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city or near or on the beach.
- Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.
- With a population of 1 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals.
- This is a great city for year round outdoor activities!
- This was Florida's first luxury tourist destination.
- Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
- Jacksonville is the largest city in the United States landwise.
- Average temperature in the winters runs in the 60s and lows in the 40s.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orange Park, FL.
- " Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine's "Best Cities for Relocating Families.
- And trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best United States Cities to Find a Job.
- Jacksonville also has one of the largest military presence in the country, especially the United States Navy.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago