Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Numerous cultural and recreational activities.
- Great Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- College sports.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Florida.
- Plus Free Standing ER with 44,000 patient visits per year and 32 beds.
- Short drive to Gulf Coast beaches.
- Base salary with wRVU productivity bonus with NO CAP!
- Great Metro Location.
- Plus more!
- Level II Trauma Center.
- ER has its own rapid response lab, digital imaging and CT scanner and two x-ray units.
- Excellent Schools - public and private.
- 50+ Bed Emergency Center.
- Join an Emergency Medicine Team of Physicians.
- Must be Emergency Medicine Residency Trained.
- Trendy restaurants and breweries.
- NO State Income Tax.
- Physician driven scheduling.
- 4 Trauma Bays.
- Academic and teaching opportunities.
- Beautiful home sites.
- Hospital ER has 65,000 Annual Patient Visits.
- Very competitive compensation and robust benefit package.
- Music and arts festivals.
- Moving/relocation expense allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago