Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career and offer a leadership development path for growth.
- Aiken, SC - Currently Hiring an Emergency Medicine Medical Director.
- Scribe coverage.
- Minutes from Augusta, Georgia and an hour from Columbia, South Carolina.
- Direct access to radiology.
- Services provided at the hospital include emergency medical care, orthopedic surgeries, maternity and behavioral health services.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform ED operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- 24/7 Hospitalist coverage for ED inpatient admissions.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, commitment to delivering a positive patient experience, determining and transitioning patients to the next appropriate site of care, enhancing workflow collaboration between emergency medicine and inpatient providers, and implementation of clinical best practices.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers, located in Aiken, South Carolina, is a 245-bed acute care facility providing quality healthcare to the residents of Aiken and surrounding communities.
- An exceptional business environment located in a small but globally cosmopolitan town.
- 35 beds with nine minor care rooms for non-emergent care.
- Enjoy an active, modern lifestyle with an endless list of things to do that include equestrian sports, year-round recreational sports, the arts, hiking, fishing and a host of other ventures.
- BC/BE EM trained physicians, BC primary care with documented experience at similar ED volumes.
- Direct access to pharmacy.
- With lush, idyllic mountains and beautiful sandy beaches less than three hours away, this is the perfect home for anyone.
- You are joining an organization that has proven successful in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine).
- A contemporary, progressive college with a small town appeal.
- The old and new blend perfectly to provide a lifestyle that suits the most discriminating of tastes- affordable living, the mild climate for year-round outdoor activities.
- Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Aiken Regional Medical Center, in Aiken, South Carolina, and play an integral role in establishing our Sound culture as an emergency medicine physician.
- Cozy cottages and single-family homes nestled among grand, historic estates.
- Award-winning schools.
- All entrenched in Southern Charm.
- Level I trauma center.
- Newly renovated and updated treatment area adjacent to triage.
- ED volume: 51,000.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers has been ranked a top hospital in South Carolina by the Carolina Center for Medical Excellence for its treatment of heart attack, heart failure, and pneumonia.
- Radiology suite in the ED.
- 24/7 pharmacy coverage.
- Specialty consults available as needed.
- A beautiful, thriving downtown complimented by a busy retail mall.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago