Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America ( HCA ) located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Scribe Program.
- Osceola Regional is also home to one of Florida's newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016.
- Completion of Ultrasound Fellowship.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
- Criteria: BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem).
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking an Ultrasound Director to serve as core faculty for an opportunity at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the curriculum, instructional methodologies, and evaluation of ultrasound clinical and didactic education provided to residents.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services