Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Osceola Regional is also home to one of Florida's newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016.
- The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED.
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the curriculum, instructional methodologies, and evaluation of ultrasound clinical and didactic education provided to residents.
- 9-bed Peds ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage.
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz.
- Completion of Ultrasound Fellowship.
- Scribe Program.
- Envision Physician Services is now seeking an Ultrasound Director to serve as core faculty for an opportunity at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
- The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America ( HCA ) located at in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Criteria: BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem).
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Meditech Documentation EMR.
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.