Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 16,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Medical Director to become part of our prestigious practice at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Team building skills,.
- 12 Hour APP Coverage.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- Candidates must also have strong.
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services