Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Medical Director to become part of our prestigious practice at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- Previous leadership and administrative experience.
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage.
- Candidates must also have strong.
- 12 Hour APP Coverage.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 16,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- Team building skills,.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.