Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Medical Director to become part of our prestigious practice at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- 12 Hour APP Coverage.
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with.
- Candidates must also have strong.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- Team building skills,.
- Previous leadership and administrative experience.
- 10-Bed ED.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- 16,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.